View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #17
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
I've been scratching my head trying to figure this out.

The issue here is that you need to get Link2SD to recognize the second partition. In fact, your eDGe is actually not going to recognize the first partition without additional assistance. Therefore, I'm not entirely surprised that you are getting the error message about not recognizing the sdcard, but I am a little flabbergasted about why Link2SD isn't recognizing the second partition.

I've noticed there is another script file in the /etc directory. I'm not sure, but I think Android runs all the scripts in the /etc directory on boot. Make sure you got your sdcard partitions. Then, try dropping the install-recovery.sh file that I attached to a previous post into the /etc directory, restart, and see what happens.

As for the library, I'm assuming you'll be able to rebuild it on your /sdcard partition once you have everything setup.
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote