Originally Posted by pata
What ebook formats does it work with? Can it open cbz/cbr files?
According to the manual:
Supported file format: PDF, EPUB, TXT, DOC, PPT, XLS, HWP, DJVU, FB2
Supported comic book format: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, ZIP
A few things I noticed after using it for a day:
- it doesn't save the correct page when you leave a book, I always have to go back 1 page after reopening it
- changing the font size or other settings (reflow, bold, dithering) is not saved
- the 'Book List' view on the home page only ever shows 4 books and is not scrollable
- as I mentioned before, looking up words in the dictionary is extremely slow; jumping from word to word takes much longer than changing a page!
- PDF support is great, dithering (for pictures) and making the font bolder works really well
Well, that's it so far. Overall it works well, but the software is still pretty buggy.