View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #41
Hamlet53
Under Fire
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think I'll read Wicked no matter what wins. Fantasy isn't my cup of hemlock, but Wicked seems interesting. Plus, it's been made into a musical. Must be something to it.
I would be up for reading, and then discussing, Wicked also. The two leaders do not really interest me at all. It would have to be after I finish Rabbit Boss and Bleak House though.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote