View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v vs. 10.1

My next tablet in about 4 weeks will be a new Samsung Galaxy Tab.
I'm not sure yet, whether I'll go for 8.9" or 10.1".
For the 10.1" version, I've found misleading informations.
Most websites and reviews state, 10.1v is the "old" version. The one Samsung did present and decided to redesign after seeing iPad2 specifications. So 10.1 would be the streamlined version = thinner than 10.1v but some minor downgrading, i.e. camera.
But I fnd some websites, stating exactly the opposite: 10.1v being the redesigned one.
I tend to the assumption, 10.1 being the redesigned one and 10.1v being the "old and original one".

Just to make sure: What's true?

BTW: In my opinion, this naming convention of Samsung is a PR disaster.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote