View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #7
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Haha when it comes to certain children's classics you'll find the ebook, paperback and hardcover in this house. One for me, one for the kids and one to put up on the shelf :P

I'm not an all or nothing girl, more of a little bit of everything girl.
aw man, i may have to do that someday as well i always get weird looks when i buy beautiful hardcovers of children's books by myself lol

@elem: YA Books always confuse me. it seems that there are several YA-books that aren't so YA. i need a better definition of what qualifies as YA D;
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote