Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:36 PM   #242
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Thanks to everyone who has added Boomerang to your e-library this past month. I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear from you. I am very excited about the new cover by artist Laura Lakey.

Haven't been spending much time on forums lately as a conscious choice to devote as much time as possible to writing. I hope everyone here at MR is doing well and finding some fantastic reading. Have a great summer and thanks in advance if you choose to make Boomerang one of your beach reads!

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote