View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #22
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
This actually might be a battery calibration issue rather than a battery drain problem. A lot of Android builds take a time or too of running down the battery / reboots / etc before the battery calibration is correct.
That's interesting. So I guess I won't panic if it does it again. I have just recharged it and am going to see what happens overnight.

I do wonder if it makes a difference if you let it timeout to go to sleep, or if you put it to sleep manually by pressing the power switch on the top. Probably not, but when things are misbehaving, you start to look at even unlikely culprits.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote