It's been a long time since my last post: we've been working pretty hard to try to take into account your feedback and feedback from the Customer Support. There is still a lot to do. However, to avoid waiting too long, we are presently publishing a new release, which fixes annoying problems and add new features. It will be numbered 1.2.0. The main changes are the following:
- Improved tablet support (this is a step towards deeper support)
- New bookInfos view, accessible from the library with a long press on a book.
- The reader seekbar is now integrated into the toolbar
- Added tag autocompletion
- Added book rating function
- Improved BookFinder speed
- Changed toast position when scrolling in the library
- Updated TOC, Bookmarks, Annotations, and Highlights dialogs
- CJK Fonts are now supported for Epub - (not for PDFs yet)
- Fixed: wifi connection problem for the trial version
- Fixed: when cliking on links in these areas, it did not follow the links but turned pages
- Fixed: text note were not saved from the reader
- Fixed: minor glitch with reader brightness setting
- Fixed: the color picker for Honeycomb did not show the full color scale and was truncated on small screens
- Fixed: creating a shortcut for a book that doesn’t have a cover
As you can see, this does not answer all the requests but it contains fixes that should help many users. In particular, there should be no problem anymore with the wifi connection for the trial.
We postponed other important requests for further releases.
Thank you again to all our users who help us either on MobileRead or on the Mantano Customer support.
PS: I will try to answer to individual posts in this thread later or tomorrow, once the release is complete. Sorry for the delay.