View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
AnneT
Zealot
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4, Onyx Boox T68 Lynx
@abookreader: There you certainly have a point...
On the other hand: to be able to read an ebook, you do need a device, and they don't come free either, so I fear there is already a barrier to reading ebooks for people on a limited budget.

(In the city were I work (Eindhoven, so not in Belgium where I live) the library doesn't have ebooks, but you can try an ereader for free during one week... I don't think many libraries would be willing to do that kind of investment.)
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote