Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:52 AM   #217
duhuj
duhuj began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Affordability

I would greatly appreciate a pocketbook with at least a 9.7 inch (10.1 inch is optimal for me personally) with some sort of touch screen.
"noob, that's the pro 903" you might say, but in light of recent competitors releases it needs a hardware update anyway and there is no way a student like myself is going to be able to fork out 500AUD (I had trouble finding someone still selling the 903s and that was roughly the what they were selling it for) just to carry and read pdfs and the occasional book/comic/manga.
Seriously I've been putting off buying one of your ereaders just because of the price.

In all honesty my ideal erader would have an A4 sized screen, but nobody else seems to care for such things so I'll settle for the largest your willing to make. Provided i can afford it...

Sorry if this seems more like a rant than a "wanted feature". I've been trying to find an ideal ereader for some time and the pro 903 is the closest I've found (note: still far from ideal) but to my disappointment it is well out of my price range.
duhuj is offline   Reply With Quote