Thread: Touch Two clips enough?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 06:24 AM   #2
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, NookSTR, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Alert View Post
I visited B&N yesterday specifically to check out the Touch. Nice unit but the page "flips" were hashed with a lot of visual garbage on screen during the change.

My question is about how the cover attaches. Looking at the Touch, there are four indentations on the back for clips to secure the Touch to the cover. All the covers I looked at only used the two left indentations.

Why not all four and are two secure enough in use that four are overkill?

TIA

Red
I've been using the Industriell easel cover for 4 weeks now. The two clips have been fine for me. I take the reader in and out of case to read, depending on my mood, and I can answer your question about why not use all four: it would be too difficult to get it in and out. The device snaps in very securely. I assume there are notches on all four corners to accomodate people who want to flip the device around such that the cover opens to the left as would happen in a book printed in the East.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote