View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #9
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
That's nonsensical speculation, Jack. It's a soft rubber stylus and I use less pressure than I do with my fingers. It makes my touch more precise, something that is important for me because I have a disability that effects how my fingers work. I bet that with it I do less double tapping than most people do, btw.
Not really and its an actual observation not speculation. That said, you mention you use yours because of a disability of your fingers, all the stylus I have seen and used have a hard plastic tip. A soft rubber one as you mentiond would definatly be a better option. I have replaced screens on palm pilots etc that have a well worn stylus path and that screen is definatly more robust then the touch one. Most people have a tendency to be abusive towards touch screens thinking they have to apply loads of presure to make it work. Sort of like when someone shouts into their cell phone in an effort to make the voice travel faster to the other person on the other end?

I am all for using things that allow us to do things, faster more effiently and easily.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote