View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrokamileon View Post
So in the interest of keeping the screen clean and my fingers off it I was thinking of fashioning my own stylus solution, if the screen works the way I think it does then pretty much anything would work. but I was thinking something soft and non-oily like a q-tip would do the trick or maybe a pencil with the eraser end down would look less embarrassing. any good ideas?
Those would work. If you want something more stylus-like, eBay usually has a pack of 10 Nintendo DS styluses for $1 too -- small, light and portable. For something classier (and made of more durable material), look for styluses on eBay designed for various mobile phone models.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote