View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
Hamlet53
Noli Me Tangere
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
The range is so large in the MR Library. That's like asking what's your favourite book available at Barnes & Noble.
As you say. So the way I choose to interpret this question is: “What book available here is the best constructed (proofread and/or well formatted) and/or a wonderful book that only its presence in the MR library made one aware of?”

On this basis I would say Three Men in a Boat and any of the books by Lord Dunsany.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote