View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:32 AM   #14
anabolina
Zealot
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Note 3; Asus TF700; Nook Color with CM7; Rooted NST
ITA, the DSL is cheap and you can play a lot of different games on it. My nephew is 4 years old and when he was visiting 6 months ago, I let him play with my phone and he dropped it several times(thankfully causing no damage). :-( The next time he visited I was smart and charged the DSL and kept a racing game in it. And the time he visited after that my sister bought him a DSL and we played Mario Kart against each other. fun times...

Still, I at first looked for preschooler specific games in the market and was disappointed by the lack of variety.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote