View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #69
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW + iPad3 + SGP5 + ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I don't know if I can sit through that again; mind you I had the "original" or "regular" version. I don't think there was an uncut version at the time. It has been so long I don't even remember the ending, but I do remember being disappointed.
Don't know for sure whether I read the uncut version but I remember it was very long (and I read it in the 90s) so it most likely was. I liked it well enough but I don't want to go there again, plus I don't read Stephen King anymore.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote