Thread: MobileRead July 2011 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #57
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
You are exactly right that the book was available for free from the Barnes & Noble website. It was for a limited period until the 9th June. The link we removed was not to an authorized free copy of that title.

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks for clarifying. I was worried that the copy I downloaded from Barnes & Noble might also have been suspect.

Apologies for the misinformation people. I have sent an email to the owners of the site I had linked to and asked them to check the legality of this offering. They have means to notify them of potential copyright infringement so I'm guessing the service itself does not intend to break the law and that they would respond to such a notification.

If you profited from my poor suggestion, please reconsider and either delete the book or purchase from Baen. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote