See continuation of this thread in Mobi2IMP 9.1 with new Windows GUI released!
I've released Mobi2IMP 9.1, which has minor bug fixes and major enhancements.
Changes in this release
* installs a Windows GUI ala
PDFRead that can be used to convert files instead of using dos/perl. It even remembers
'options' last chosen!
* removed 'ExplodeDir' as a required parameter and uses, as the default temp/explode DIR, the filename without extension (can be overridden).
* added ability to optionally add a (default) 'cover' image to every conversion from .mobi to .imp based on the embedded cover in the source file.
* implemented optional running headers (ala GEBLibraian) with two variants: one with the traditional 'Title Author' line followed by a <hr>; another with the header line only in color specified by the user.
* added better documentation and even a mini-tutorial