View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #166
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
And now I have FBReader and XJournal open, and the name of the XJournal file appears in the tab and I can switch in and out of XJournal. Works like it should. This is all a little strange.

Again I tried to open the newspaper reading app. Suddenly the 3G icon appeared (I was in airplane mode). But after checking in settings, airplane mode is still on.

This time opening the newspaper app also closed FBReader and Xjournal. This never happened with previous versions of DR800+

Last edited by HansTWN; 06-24-2011 at 10:09 AM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote