View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #7
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
Georgia font is 'nearly unreadable' this post sounds a bit dramatic to me. I have had virtulally no input lag problems with the screen at all as for the fonts i tried adding nearly 10 fonts with the trick found elsware in this forum and I ended up deleting all of them in favor of the very readable 'Georgia' font.

And how in the world did EldRick read 6 books on the nook touch when it had only been out for a week or so by the date of his post? sounds fishy to me!
Actually, I just finished 6 books in a couple of days myself; The Lost Tribe of the Sith series are mini 4 chapter, roughly 60 or so pages each, so it's not totally inconceivable
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote