View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimdammeyer View Post
Thanks,
I've received several emails with the firmware, which turned out to be what I needed.
Had to try 4 SD cards before it flashed, and then everything was back in action.
What remains is the strange thing that about 50% (be it from a small sample) is not recognized by the cybook.
Thanks everyone who mailed me the firmware.
When you say '50% ... not recognized', what exactly are you referring to? Mobipocket ebooks? PDF ebooks? TXT files?

Could you email a couple of sample files to me at dabenner (at) comcast (dot) net? Perhaps I can figure out why not.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote