View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:41 AM   #4
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
It took Sony 4 years to begin to turn a profit on the PS3 gaming system. I'm not bothered by a big hit because of R & D so long as what't being developed does, in the end, sell. And if worst comes to, I dont mind losing some of the physical stores (i have 5 B&N stores within a 25 mile radius) so long as they continue to support the e-platforms.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote