View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:19 AM   #3
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
To make it short, I enjoyed the first book best, and the 2nd book least.

- I'd like the ending more fierce than it already was.

- The collapse of everything in the end for the Capitol, along with a new iron-handed government was a good move. I had expected something more mediocre and fairytale-like, but that was common sense.

- However, the first book definitely got 4-5 stars, since it brought up a whole new interesting world in which youngsters battle against each other. Book 1 was very promising, it blew my mind completely. In comparison, book 2 "Catching Fire" was pretty weak, without any really big event, and it was just like a break to prepare for the last book in the trilogy.

Last edited by maianhvk; 06-23-2011 at 06:40 AM.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote