View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #27
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbleburble View Post
Ok, I have posted a first (test) version in the first post of this thread.

If anyone could read the information, and test it, I would be grateful for the feedback regarding issues and ideas.

@pualfiera:

I am still not terribly familiar with word htmls/htmls in general. If you would elaborate on what embedded fonts and font definitions are, and how they should be dealt with in cleaning them up, I can easly add it to my parser.

@theducks:
I looked into friendly-name/number by font-weight; it appears that for many browsers there is no difference between 100-400, 500-600, etc. Could you provide me with a source that 400 must equal regular, etc?
I looked at the Table (as you did).
As I read it: the current is treat 400 as Regular and map 100-300) to regular. (allows for Browser compatibility to exist for future 100-300 use? BTW those number are continuous. 345 is valid)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote