View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 AM   #25
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
More:

The Abduction Of Julia by Karen Hawkins for $1.99

Quote:
Product Description
What can a respectable Regency miss do when kidnapped by a nobleman intent on marriage? Why, marry him, of course.

Julia Frant has secretly loved Alec MacLean, the wild Viscount Hunterston from afar. So when he accidentally snatches her instead of her lovely, scheming cousin for an elopement to Gretna Green, Julia leaps at the chance to make her passionate dreams come true.

Alec's in no position to quibble: if he doesn't marry by midnight and live scandal-free for a year, he loses his inheritance. At least marriage with do-gooder Julia will guarantee his fortune. But as his plain brown wren transforms herself into an elegant swan, Alec suddenly can't stay away from his last-minute wife--and when he kisses her, the inheritance is the last thing on his mind. Unfortunately, scandal can occur from the best of intentions...and Julia is never short of good intentions!
Burqalicious: The Dubai Diaries by Becky Wicks for $1.99

Quote:
Product Description
As a sassy young woman used to blagging, blogging and slogging her was through dreary London, the call of a glamorous, tax-free lifestyle in sunny Dubai just couldn't go unanswered. Over the course of two years, an entire city rose from the dust as Becky scaled a good few rungs of the hard-to-climb career ladder. She became a celebrity editor in a land where sex definitely does not sell and spent most nights in a five-star blur of champagne luxury. Dubai offered everything, but things soon got messy - not least because a wealthy Arab man made her his mistress. These days, shamed rule-breakers and failed entrepreneurs are a dime a dozen in Dubai, yet the city retains its allure. Becky Wicks lifts the burqa on the razzle-dazzle and reveals some of what goes on in the world's fastest up-and-coming city and shopping Mecca.
Live and Let Shop (Spy Goddess, Book 1) by Michael P. Spradlin for $1.99

Quote:
Product Description

The hilarious new series Spy Goddess launches in paperback, bringing this witty combination of espionage, action, mystery, and girlpower to a wider audience.

Blackthorn Academy, meet Rachel Buchanan

I'm not a delinquent...I'm just misunderstood.

Of course, the judge didn't see it that way. She gave me a choice: juvenile detention or boarding school in Pennsylvania, of all places. That's how I wound up at freaky Blackthorn Academy. This school is clearly hiding some major secrets.

And here's something you should know about me: Rachel Buchanan never gives up when there are secrets to uncover. Watch out, Blackthorn Academy!

This new series is funny, fast–paced, and perfect for fans of Alias, Charlie's Angels, or Buffy.

Last edited by arcadata; 06-22-2011 at 03:13 AM.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote