View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #90
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Oh, so you eat, but not sleep, I see.
in fact, i sleep quite a lot, however rarely during socially acceptable hours. i also drink quite a lot when i get started : i have to live up to my polish origins .

as for the other bodily functions mentioned, i confirm that i am in fact anatomically correct. however, as i am an anatomically correct *girl*, i would rather not discuss it.

we could still make quite the pair, eating and drinking on the streets of Paris / other capital city of your choice.

poor mores, i fear he must have had quite the shock when stumbling unprepared across this thread for the first time. perhaps someone should issue some kind of warning, like "surrealist guidance recommended."

@ balok : 5h24, sans blague ? quelle horreur... ça, tu vois, c'est ce que j'appelle un supplice. ce matin le facteur à sonné à l'aube [EDIT : mais je me suis recouchée ensuite (j'ai oublié de terminer ma phrase !)] (je dois être la seule personne de la ville chez qui le facteur monte quand il a un colis pour moi ; c'est une longue histoire, je dirai juste qu'ils sont bien gentils et tout mais ils viennent toujours à l'aube et enfin merde, moi à cette heure-là je dors !) et 500 cm de neige ???? cinq CENT centimètres ??? CINQ METRES DE NEIGE ???? mais comment vous faites genre pour circuler ?? pour *vivre* ?? est-ce que tu stockes de quoi bouffer pendant 6 mois chaque année vers octobre, au cas où ? et c'est seulement *maintenant* que tu te calfeutres chez toi, je rêve... genre, "499 cm ça va, mais 500 c'est trop" ? *soupir* et moi qui appelle chaque hiver de tous mes voeux quelques petits flocons qui blanchiraient le temps de quelques heures les toits de ma ville, et qui suis régulièrement déçue (car il neige quasi jamais à Paris, et même quand ça tombe ça dure pas longtemps...). tu pourrais pas partager un peu ? quant au français de votre province je suis contente de savoir qu'au moins il se défend, qu'il s'accroche, voire qu'il s'enrichit...

ok, my first after dinner effort. possibly leaves to be desired, but i'm in the middle of my digestion so naturally not as quick-witted and sparkling as i usually am (right ?).

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 03-20-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typo
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote