I'm finding that the features in the 1.9.4 firmware are very-nearly perfect (for me). For the most part they've just got to migrate those kepub-only features to also work with all epub documents. Specifically: dictionary, external fonts, etc.
Also I'd like the same controls available in PDFs to be available for other the other image documents types, like cbr, cbz, jpeg, etc. Zoom, rotate, and pan!
There are a few other niggling details I've noticed that I'd call "bugs" that need fixing: Need a ENTER/RETURN key on the keyboard for the web browser. Need better wifi setup including the ability to use non-DHCP access points.
If they fix that much, then anything else they give us is gravy. But as gravy is just soooo delicious here are a few suggestions. ;-)
- Landscape mode
- Ability to pick which screen sections turn pages: lefty mode where left side is "next", or even where the bottom of the screen is next
- Pretty much everything said back in post #1 would be good
- PDF reflow
- Download documents directly via the web browser
- Navigable directory tree for easier book selection
- Better progress bars when scanning for new documents and/or faster scanning
- How about Kindle-style downloadable apps? (This one of course would require them to give out a better source tree so that us developers can actually compile our own Qt support libraries) The Sudoku Easter egg is just a start!