View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 04:22 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Scott,

the page auto-expands fine for me now (640x480). When I clicked on "Test Palm Downloads", I received "The page you are looking for cannot be found." in PIE. Second time I clicked, it told me that I'm switching to a SSL-secure site. The page I was directed to was https://www.diesel-ebooks.com/cgi-bin/category/error5 and prompted the following error:
Quote:
We are sorry. This ebook has been downloaded the maximum permitted number of times. Please see our support page for more information.
I tried again from the beginning by clicking on the test download but it didn't work, same error.

Alex