View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #130
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
Paola: did you try this instructions? mine is working as this instructions

Originally Posted by pkbo
sein thanks for the clarification.

I will try to explain. There are five possible actions:
Move selection
Increase selection by paragraph
Decrease selection by paragraph
Increase selection by phrase
Decrease selection by phrase
There should be five icons on the bottom of the page representing possible actions and currently selected action. You can select the action by pressing left/right buttons of the joystick. Actions performed by pressing the up or the down buttons of the joystick. I guess moving is obvious. About increasing/decreasing selection. You may consider it as pushing|pulling selection boundaries. When you increase selection up button pulls upper boundary and down button pulls lower boundary. When you decrease selection up button pushes lower boundary and up button pushes upper boundary.

I agree it would be usefull, let me see what can be done here.
Thanks skydive, I did see that, but my problem is that once the note mode is on, I cannot find the way to tell the machine where I would like the note to start - it looks like one of the first paragraphs is selected at random, and pressing the escape button (left of the joystick) exits the notes mode altogether.
Of course I may be missing something, but I also wonder whether there is an incompatibility with the firmware I am using (2.1.1)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote