View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #50
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh12345
I can definitely relate to those pretentious forum replies. Just tune out all that self-righteous BS. It's software, we don't like this version and want to upgrade it, and we're finding out we can't, not because it's technically impossible (it's just a server setting) but because Amazon can't be bothered.
Ironic that you're getting tired of the pretentious replies, yet the gist of those pretentious replies seems to be the most reasonable/feasible solution. As witnessed by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatboxGhost
I ended up returning the Ad-Supported Kindle and bought the ad-free version directly from Amazon. It was on my doorstep in less than 24 hours. I was shocked.
That's always been my advice. Return the ad supported version for the version you want. I'm glad to see that it works as well as I suspected it would.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote