View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #25
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1) I doubt you can pass a JS DOM object and have that automatically converted to a QWebElement. Instead pass either the path to the object, or set an id on it and pass the id and construct the QWebElement from it. Though if I was you, I'd just load jquery and do my manipulations in javascript directly

2) No, there are no reusable APIs for this. You are better off writing your own classes.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote