View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:21 AM   #38
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Thanks guys for the support.

I personally can't think of a more appropriate title so until someone can come up with a better one I'll leave it "as is".

As to the correctness of the text, I plan on getting a new version out in around a week with some corrections in, nothing too major but I hope it will be better than the current one.

This will be something that I plan on doing whenever I get a new source for a story or if someone else finds some errors for me to correct.

Also I've been thinking about correcting the work "show" and its derivatives back to what I've since found out to be closer to what Lovercraft used. i.e. shew instead of show. Anyone think this would make it more difficult as a reading experience? or would you all rather prefer the accuracy to the original work?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote