View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookKeslynn has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Kobo Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Nook HD
I thank you although I think my wallet might not... ;-)
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote