View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:43 PM   #348
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
If I bought them on someone else's computer, used their CC and paid them back cash or even better make them buy the books for me.. then I technically wouldn't have bought books, or would I?
The first scenario is still a purchase by proxy, the second would be a gift (or extortion, depending on how you manage it).
CWatkinsNash is online now   Reply With Quote