View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 02:22 PM   #18
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bøø View Post
Hi again!

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the screen, it just doesn't respond any more. I really hope this is something that will be covered by the warranty. I have been a lot more careful with the Cybook than with my laptop or Palm. It is always in the leather cover and I have never dropped it. If this is something I did - I don't think it's ready for the masses either

I phoned Bookeen today, and they haven't responded to my email because they are at a bookfare i Paris. They will be back tomorrow and I hope they will have some good news for me.

bøø

Pictures of the screen, the first it how it looked at first and now the screen is stuck at the splash screen.
Have you re-flashed the software? Have you been using 'safely remove hardware' when unplugging it from the PC? Perhaps your filesystem is corrupted.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote