View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkoos View Post
From my googling, I understand that there would be two steps to doing this: first removing the DRM from the Kindle content and then converting the Kindle content into a format that the Nook STR can recognize. Is this correct? Am I missing something? How would one go about performing both of these steps and how difficult is it to do it?
The steps you describe are correct. The only wrinkle here is if you do not own a Kindle, you first need to install Kindle for PC and register it with Amazon. (It's free). Then you purchase the Kindle book via Kindle for PC. Then you follow the steps you mentioned. Once you get it set up, it should be very easy.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote