View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe563 View Post
I have the 1.9.4 version of the firmware but have not been able to replicate the results you report. I tried with two different books and when returning to the Home page the book I was reading was shown. I did have the 1.9.3 version before I got 1.9.4 and I wonder if this might account for the differences in outcome.

Regards,
Joe
I just looked into the database and think I know why I have this problem. When I did a factory reset yesterday it changed the date and the Time Zone. I added all the books. After that I found out that the time zone was not correct (changed it to 0 to -4). So after changing the time zone correctly the time changed also .

So the books I am reading have an older read time than the ones I just added before changing it. So not per say a bug, but it could be a fix that when you change the time zone it updates the database times accordingly.

So the problem should fix itself in a couple of hours.

Last edited by Nigol; 06-18-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote