View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #16
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Wow, they responded very fast. We can't even get a public acknowledgment of the ghosting issue or the sync issue. Here I was turning my nose up at them for not allowing you to change margins or line spacing.
A Kobo representative is actually taking part in the Kobo MR forum. Pretty cool! B&N never seems to do that, nor does Sony. I'm not sure about Amazon, but I doubt they do either.

How dare Kobo! That shows a total lack of arrogance and a high degree of caring about their customers. All the other ereader companies will probably kick them out of their eReader society.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote