View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 09:12 AM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Ok, it basically worked but not without some issues.

1. Diesel's mobile page is not flexible. Note that I am browsing with a 640x480 VGA display (WM2003 SE), and Diesel should take advantage of it instead of leaving most of my display white (screenshot 1)
2. Seems like I was shifted back and forth between SSL and non-SSL pages. That doesn't "feel" very secure (screenshot 2)
3. I was then prompted to download the sample e-book. I was however never prompted to key in the "purchasers name" and "unlock code.

Hope that helps!

Tad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen001.png
Views:	314
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	586   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen002.png
Views:	299
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	587   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen003.png
Views:	292
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	591  
Attached Files
File Type: pdb SampleEbookforDownload.pdb (853 Bytes, 257 views)