View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATimson View Post
I think the extra flashing isn't at the chapter change, but rather when there's a page with an image (if it's text-only, it withholds the flash; if there's an image, it always flashes). It's simply that most books have an image in their chapter header.
You are probably right, I haven't seen any flashing on chapter breaks, but my books didn't have any images on the first chapter page. However, on the very first pages of the book there were some images (copyright logos and that stuff) and it kept flashing on each page.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote