View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm late to the game, by the time I discovered FW they no longer offered the micropay club. There's is no fee for buying under $5 if you're not a club member. I have paid with my Credit Card and with Paypal and never have been charge an extra fee.
Also no fee if you are an EX-club member, apparently. I used up my Micropay and got a refund on my remaining club membership a long time ago, just after the agency mess started.

I just tried buying a book for $3.04 (She Shall Have Murder by Delano Ames), and sure enough, no fee.

Now I feel dumb that I didn't even TRY this a long time ago - I've skipped/postponed a few purchases because of the less than $5 thing. Many thanks, Blossom!

sufue is offline   Reply With Quote