View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #303
poohbear_nc
Feliz Fowlidad!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Hah!! I did it again!! I bought a book. Actually I bought more than one, but I do intend to admit one a day so I can come back to this thread daily, in order to feel not so alone. Remember? I was the one that has no friends and is lonely, so I have to buy them books to come here...

Spending might not buy eternal happyness but it DOES make me feel good (for a split second that is)
I feel your pain, errrr, joy! I too bought another ebook today - one of the agency 2.99 deals. And .... [brb] there's a new post in Freebies & Deals!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote