View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #302
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1 & BlackBerry PlayBook
Iz confession tiem nao? <-- pretend this is a LOLcat, since we don't seem to have one

It has been two days since I purchased exactly 10 e-books and in the intervening time I have finished reading 2 and 1/3rd books* out of my paid purchases and expect to finish the remaining 2/3rds of an e-book today.

However, if there's a good discount coupon this weekend and the pricematching on some of the sale stuff lasts long enough, I fully intend to spend.

* Not necessarily the same ones as I'd purchased that day, mind you, although as it turns out, one of them was.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote