View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #13
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A 50% contrast improvement is most definitely a "technology advancement", and the difference between the 2nd gen Vizplex and 3rd gen Pearl screens is dramatic, to my eyes. Again, this is perhaps a matter of personal perception, but to me this was a HUGE technology advance in terms of ease of reading, and ease of reading is perhaps the single most important consideration in a reader.
well I think we are going to have to agree to disagree agree, being able to sync your books across devices to me is a major techn. advancement. being able to plug my phone into my car's computer and have it give me a read out is technological advancement , Being able to lock up my house and turn on my security system , 10,000 miles away is a tech. advancement.

Giving me a better contrast ratio is nothing to pop open a bottle of the bubbly over. at least IMHO.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote