View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #9
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i think she means to create a folder in instapaper, save them there, then download the folder and transfer it to the kindle
thanks for explaining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
instapaper is great. you bookmark the "read later" link, then you can save any web page to instapaper and have the unread sent to your kindle. what i do, especially with free online novels, is to create a folder in instapaper, save them there and download and transfer via usb to kindle
I love Instapaper, and I do the exact same thing with the free romances on the Harlequin site
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote