Changes in this release:
- Support additional noresults url location after rewrite when lookup by ISBN
- Alter the details URL looked up to prevent an infinite loop on some books due to B&N website error
- If the main format returned is not acceptable (e.g. Audiobook) look for an "Also Available As:" section
- Reorder priority of matching results to those with shortest titles (to de-prioritise box sets)
- Strip '?' from title based lookups
- For non ascii names, ensure the comparison is done with non-asii equivalents
As I wrote on the FantasticFiction update the above changes have come from the opportunity for some "hands-on usage" over the last few days. This should increase both the number and quality of matches against the B&N website for this plugin.