Changes in this release:
- For ISBN based lookups, strip any : from title returned to prevent treating as a subtitle
- Strip '?' from title based lookups and the words "A Novel"
- Strip leading "The" from title for ISBN based lookups
- If title/authors returned by FF for ISBN lookup results in no matches, retry with calibre title/authors
- When checking book returned from search is correct, compare with FF isbn and calibre title/authors before rejecting
- Ensure UTF-8 decoding of search results in case of rare issues
- Support change to FF website to surround ISBN with <strong> tags
- Fix for rare "url malformed" error when written by multiple authors but only one on FantasticFiction
This release should significantly increase the success hit rate for this plugin. It has taken a while but I have finally had a couple of days off "writing" plugins to use this plugin in anger with my own library against hundreds of titles. I have tried as many as possible of the scenarios where FantasticFiction did not have a match returned to investigate exactly why and add a whole bunch of subtle corner cases. Not every single possible situation is covered but it is as improved as I can make it at this point.