View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #20
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by burbleburble View Post
Hi,

A basic version of this plugin is almost ready, but I am having trouble figuring out how to utilize calibre's classes (they aren't too heavily commented, and I'm still somewhat of a beginer).
I need to:
  1. retrieve an unsplit version of the epub's html, and its stylesheet.
  2. a.split b.rewrite the html, and stylesheet.

I could write new code for all of this but is there a point? All the updating manifest etc will take forever to implement correctly!

If someone has some time, please could you point out the basic classes/methods/arguments for accomplishing these tasks?
Or maybe point me to a well commented utilization of these classes/methods/arguments to perform similar tasks?
Calibre's 'classes' are generated on the fly and repetitive appearance of say 'calibre6' will not always be "Chapter heading centered"

You need to reverse engineer each and every stylesheet.

True, you will see common use. That is probably derived the the books all had a style in common.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote