View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #14
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi & B&N Nook Tablet & B&N Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Why should there be something in Sigil for this? For an epub it isn't necessary to define a page as start page. That is a mobi issue.
True, and I don't think I insinuated that it was and epub issue. But, likewise, it also isn't necessary to define a page as the cover, the bibliography, the title page, the toc, the forward, epigraph, acknowledgments, etc, yet all of those options are there as semantics. Following your logic, maybe those options should be removed.

It just seems sort of strange that the developer included so many options as semantics but left that one out. That's all I meant.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote