Originally Posted by tomhck
Skydive, I can confirm problems with upgrade to 2.1.1. Upgrade was during flashing reported as unsuccessful (due to "partition write error"), but everything seems to be (relatively) working.
I did not have problems, but may be because it is a different device. However I did update using the automatic update procedure: copied the files to the sd card, then I selected "check for updates" from the menu, and the machine went to check the SD card first, and updated from there - I am saying this just in case it helps. As for the pdfviewer, later I will post the same file with Adobeviewer and pdfviewer.